Payment Options & Procedures
- Examination Fee: Examination fee of Rs. 250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by any one of the method mentioned below:-
- Pay through Credit/Debit Card (Master/Visa/Maestro), Net banking: Candidate can pay online using any Credit/Debit Card (Master/Visa/Maestro). Additional charges are applicable for making payment through Net banking.
- Pay through Unified Payments Interface (UPI): Candidate can pay online using UPI by entering VPA.
- After successful payment, payment successful screen containing payment transaction details is shown. Payment confirmation message will be sent to candidate's registered mobile number and email id containing payment transaction details.
- If payment is deducted from your account and failure payment status is shown, then logout from your account and re-login into account. If still payment status is shown as "Payment is not received" then kindly check status of refund from your bank.
- Candidates are advised to make payment using their own bank account, in case of refund it will be refunded back to same account.
Note: At any moment of time candidate can check his status of application as: e.g., submitted, under progress, Payment realization pending etc. by logging in through his registered e-mail ID and password and by clicking on Preview/Print Application Form button. On confirmation of successful payment, a duly filled application form along with unique registration number will be generated, which candidate is supposed to download and take a colour printout of same by clicking on Preview/Print Application Form button and carry it along with them, as and when if called for Document Verification at various stages.